COMPETITION IS TEMPORARILY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
CATEGORY 1: Rising Star – Classics
Less than 1 year experience with Classic application.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
WINNERS for each category will receive a Certificate, Trophy and a Lash Goodies.
Adelaide’s First Lash Competition!
Open to SA (South Australian) Lash Technicians ONLY.
HOW TO ENTER
STEP 1: Purchase your entry ticket.
STEP 2: Submit your photos via email before May 31st 2020. (Email address will be sent to you after you have purchased your entry ticket).
STEP 3: Your entry will be scored out of 10 by all judges.
STEP 4; Winners for each category will be announced on social media and contacted individually.
Submit your favourite lash set that you are most proud of. You can submit between 1-5 photos of the same set at different angles.
Judges will assess placement, styling and safety.
Photos must be up close, crystal clear quality so judges can zoom in and have good lighting.
Each category will have one winner.
We have 4 amazing judges who will be selecting the winners for each category.
All entries will be allocated a number as this will be blind judging.
This means the judges do not know who the technician is.
They will score each submission out of 10 and the highest score in each category will win.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER
You can enter each category once.
Example: If you are a ‘Rising Star’ (less than 12mths experience) you can enter each category ONCE Classic, Handmade Volume and Premades .
Categories 1, 2 and 3.
But you are unable to enter ‘Master’ categories.
May 31st 2020 11.59pm – ENTRIES CLOSE
June 1st 2020 – June 11th 2020 – JUDGES WILL REVIEW ALL SUBMISSIONS
June 12th 2020 – WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND INDIVIDUALLY CONTACTED
- Have good lighting.
- Avoid red eyes in the photo.
- Good photo angles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Photos submitted must be of your own work or you will be disqualified.
- No photo shopping permitted or you will be disqualified.
- You must enter the correct category or you will be disqualified.
- NO REFUNDS GIVEN. Please choose your photos wisely as you are not able to change them once submitted.
- Please submit good quality photos with good lighting and angles so the judges are able to score accurately.
- Entries must be submitted before May 31st 2020 11.59pm. Late entries will not be accepted to ensure quality time is allocated for our judges.